Monday, July 29, 2013

This week was the best week of my misión


This week was the best week of my misión. On Friday the other two missionaries in Rosario had 4 people for the baptismal service. Then in the middle of the day our Mission President called and said that he is going to be attending the service along with a member of the Seventy named Elder Montoya. We ran to the church cleaning and trying to make everything perfect. It was a really spiritual day and a wonderful experience. One of our investigator´s returned from EFY and she absolutely loved it and told us that she wanted to be baptized.  EFY changed her a lot and we baptized her that very same day. I have never been as happy in my life as I was that day. She asked me to baptize her and words cannot express how I felt that day. I will forever be a different person from that day and I have never felt anything as special as I did on that day. I was so happy for L_______ and she was really happy and two of the instructors of EFY came down to see her be baptized. This week was the greatest week of my life and I will never forget it. I cannot in the slightest express how happy that I am. Elder Montoya who came for the baptism the day before told me some really motivational words and he looks just like Mr. Schenk, only more Mexican. This week is the last week before changes and I have a feeling that I am going to leave after this week, but I can´t. I love everything about Rosario and I need to return after my misión. Have a great week and always be happy.
Love, Elder Cannon
 
Ryan's companion sent some more pictures since Ryan is having trouble with his camera.  Only problem is no explanation on the photos.  When you see the last one, you will see why that leaves us curious.
 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment