Monday, July 22, 2013

Awesome week


This week has been so awesome. I got a letter that you sent through Dear Elder, but I did not get a package. Every month we recieve letters and packages, I will let you know when I get the package. I really like the quote by Thomas Monson, it is true.

 The temperaturas actually aren´t bad.  It has been raining quite a bit lately and the rain feels amazing. When it rains the streets start to fill up with wáter and all of the kids go running around and playing in it. I bet that the concert with Lindsey Sterling was really good, she is amazing at the violin. Elder Hon, who has now left the misión field to his house, left me some really awesome speakers. On this computer sometimes it puts in Spanish words that the computer thinks that I am trying to spell.  

At church we had the most members that I have ever seen show up.  We had 42 people come to church!   I was so happy and I am feeling really good. A lot of great things happened this week and I am really excited to get back to work. Elder Sumano was not able to go to Culiacan, but we are going to go soon.  I feel like Spanish is starting to come.  It feels so awesome and I am speaking and understanding so much more. With our new Mission President he said that I need to practice my Spanish and that he needs to practice his English.  I write him in Spanish and he responds in English .  It is really funny. The new misión president is really awesome and is really nice. Thanks for the letter and I love hearing from every one.  Talk to you next week.
Love
Elder Cannon   

Part of Ryan's letter to Isaac:

Yes, I went to Bartlett and it was really fun.   I remember that I got 5 merit badges.  That a boy, you did the swim check. I also remember that I bought this really awesome giant pocket knife at the Trading Post. How is your Spanish? If you want we can write in Spanish to prepare you for your misión to Mexico in 5 years. How is your Reading the Book of Mormon going? It is really important to have a testimony of the Book of Mormon because when you are on a misión you are going to be inviting everyone to read and to pray to know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God. Mexico is really awesome and I love everything about my misión. ¡Hasta Luego!
Elder Cannon




No comments:

Post a Comment