Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 4th of July

Wow, it sounds like Isaacs Eagle project was a lot of work. My week was really good this week. For my 4th of July I sang a lot of patriotic songs like "I am proud to be an American" and we couldnt eat at a members house, so we bought a pizza for lunch. It was a really fun day. It sounds like your 4th of July was really fun and really busy. 

This morning when we went to wash our clothes it was raining really hard and there was a good 3 inches of water on the streets, my shoes got drenched. 

Elder Sumano is really awesome and he is a really good teacher. I also realized how important that my journal and the pictures that I take are going to be. I need to take more pictures.  I feel like I have not taken hardly any pictures. Everything is great in Rosario and there is no other place that I would rather be.  I cannot even think about someday that I will leave Rosario, that is going to be hard. If there is anything that you want to know, or if there is something I should be writing just ask. Thanks for the letters, I look forward to reading and responding to letters every week. Happy Holidays(4th of July weekend) 

Love, Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment