Monday, August 5, 2013

Members Temple Trip & Churros

Wow, the vacation that you guys had sounded amazing. I really want to eat breakfast at Pig N Pancake.  That restaurant sounds amazing. We had transfers today and I was so glad to hear that I am staying in Rosario, but it is likely that I am going to leave after this transfer. I think that I am going to use my credit card to buy some sort of device that allows me to plug the SD card into the computer so that I can send pictures.  This week the members of Rosario went to Guadalajara to go to the temple. It really got people excited and L______ also went to the temple (She was the one Ryan baptized last week--picture below).  When the people all shared their testimonies and what they felt in the temple it was very spiritual. L______ also bore a testimony that was very genuine and I was so happy for her. We have a decent amount of investigators that are progressing quite a bit. I am really excited for our area and the work that we get to do. The President of our Mission,  President Velez, came to our Sacrament Meeting.  It was a very spiritual day. This week I tried churros for the first time in Mexico, it was so amazing, and ridiculously cheap. The food here is so different than El Parral. Life in Rosario is amazing and I can't wait to get back to work. My testimony has grown so much this week, and I can´t wait for what the future holds. Thanks for the letter.  I look forward to reading your letter every week.
Love Elder Cannon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment