Monday, August 12, 2013

Rain, rain

I got your package this week, and I loved it.  I absolutely love the Elwood shirt, the colors are so awesome.  Today all four of the missionaries in Rosario are going to cook hamburgers and after we are going to watch a church movie and eat the Mike and Ikes you sent.  Apparently there are no Mike and Ikes in Mexico. 

 The work in Rosario is really good.  We have two investigators that are perfect and are very ready to be baptized but they need to get married. We are going to work hard so that they can get married and be baptized by the end of this month. I am very excited for them. Blaine is getting married, that´s awesome, tell him congratulations.  I loved the photos that you guys sent.   Oregon looks really beautiful. The picture of dad making a face is really funny.

 We got a new missionary named Elder Perez who just came from the MTC.  He is really awesome. Yesterday it rained like crazy while we were at a member´s house/shack. The pulled out like 5 big pans and all of the water that was dripping in the house from the ceiling they collected it. I thought that it was the coolest thing ever. My week was awesome and I am excited for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment