Monday, August 26, 2013

Why I am happy



This week was really good and we have even started running in the mornings. We were working really hard with Juan and Valentina so that they could get married so that they could be baptized. They are so awesome and very golden investigators. We now have all of the papers, but they are actually going to live in Culiacan and get married and baptized there. I am so very happy and excited for them.

 One of the missionaries in Rosario named Elder Hernandez just finished 2 years of his mission.  We  ate cake and drank mango juice. I have so much respect for him and I hope to be a missionary like him someday. Elder Hernandez is going to leave after this transfer.

 There is a girl named Briceida who is going to be baptized this Saturday.  She is the sweetest girl ever and everyday asks her parents, "when am I going to be baptized?"  We are also working so that the parents of Briceida can get married and baptized also. The only setback that we have is the money to get married. 

  I have really been learning a lot lately about how important every single person that I see is. I now know why I am happy a lot of the time, it is so that I can make others happy. I realized that I am so much more happy if I am helping someone else. I also learned that the best medicine for discouragement is helping someone else. My testimony of the importance of making everyone happy has greatly increased. Thanks for your letters, love, and support.

Love Elder Cannon 


1 comment: