Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Work Hard

This week my companion Elder Porter went to the hospital to get a cat scan of his nose. Sometime in the future he is going to have a surgery. He is fine, just that sometimes he is in a little bit of pain. Elder Porter has been a really awesome companion and has taught me a lot.  We get a long really well and are great friends.

We worked but this week we didn´t have quite as much time to work, but this week we are going to work very hard. I cannot believe that on April 3, I am going to have one year on my mission and I am going to turn 20 years old. It is so crazy, and I cannot believe that it is going to happen. This transfer has gone by so fast, this transfer is already half way done.

 I have learned a lot on my mission, before my mission I was so lazy, I felt like I didn´t do hardly anything. I feel like I am starting to become a Doer, and to get things done. When I get home the last thing I want to do is sit on the couch, watch a lot of movies, and be really lazy. I need to kick myself in to gear and work !When I get back from my mission, I want to help the missionaries a lot, and reactive every less active member in the ward. Thanks for everything that you have taught me and for the example that you set for me.   I love you, and hope that all is well back home!
 
Love Elder Cannon
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment