Monday, February 24, 2014

This week we had a great miracle

This week we had great miracle.  Thirteen less active members came to church from our area.   I was so happy to see all of them in the church. I felt so good to see some fruits from all of our efforts that we do here.  We might have a baptism this Saturday, of our investigator who lived in Utah for many years, listened to the missionaries, and was going to be baptized, but she had to return to Culiacan, and she really wants to get baptized.

 This could be my last week in Nueva Galicia.  In one week there are transfers.   It will be hard to leave, but that is life. This week was very rewarding and I am excited to Preach The Gospel, and to work hard. I heard about Jared's mission call to Mexico.  That is so awesome.  He is going to make such a fantastic missionary. Take Care, Have a Great Week!
Love Elder Cannon   

No comments:

Post a Comment