Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Testimony meeting


Wow dad is 47 years old, that is crazy! So Jacob´s first date--  I wish I could have been there to see it. It seemed like it went well and it was fun. This week we were preparing the family that were baptized in January to share their testimonies this week. On Sunday all four of them went up and shared great testimonies. It touched my heart so strongly, it also touched the hearts of many of the members. Even though none of our investigators showed up this week, I felt the Spirit a lot. We had a lot of great numbers this week. The work is very wonderful. We had a handful of spiritual experiences this week and we are excited to go to work this week. Tomorow we are going to have our zone meeting. I will probably receive the package that you sent me tomorow. The work is going good, we are going to keep working hard to find families that are ready to accept the gospel in their lives.    

No comments:

Post a Comment