Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My camera is back!

 I am doing really good.  Elder Pinedo told me that he found my camera in his suitcase. I don´t know how it got there, but I am really grateful that it is finally found. I was starting to lose a little bit of my faith that I was going to find it, but God sure showed me. It is so very hot here (95 degrees today).  I am sweating like crazy and I can´t believe how hot it is for February.

 In the ward there are four missionaries, we brought a total of 12 less active members at church. We brought 6 and they brought 6. I was able to interview an investigator of the zone leaders.(I blanked out a little bit and I wrote the past two sentences in Spanish on accident) She is very special and her baptism was very spiritual and special. On Sunday the person that I baptized Humberto received the Aaronic Priesthood?  It was very special. The members are inviting the family to have Family Home Evenings, and helping them to have the goal to be sealed together in one year. The ward has been so great with this family. I couldn´t ask for anything more on my mission.  I am very content and happy with the work. Have a great week! I love you guys!
Love Elder Cannon     

P.s.  I received the package with all the valentine notes from everyone, which I really enjoyed. I am also excited to play UNO.  The package made me feel loved and I was really happy to receive it. Thanks a lot for the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment