Thursday, April 2, 2015

So excited for General Conference

March 30, 2015
  I am really excited for General Conference this weekend, I can feel that it is going to be really powerful and I am excited to learn and apply. This Friday we are going to the Paz to have a Multi Zone Conference.  That will be really awesome. This week will be a week of learning and listening. That is cool that you are going to Las Vegas. All of the members are asking me what I am going to do when I get home, and they say how my family must be so excited to see me. I need to stay focused and endure to the end. We are working hard and should have a baptism the week after General Conference. Something hard happened this week a member in our Ward.  Our recent convert Susana, just heard that her mother´s lungs are failing and might die.  She is going to Oaxaca, Mexico for a while. I felt really bad for her.  Her mother in law who was getting prepared to get baptized might not be here. We are going to help her find the church and continue to attend while she is gone. An American Family(The Newmans) invited 6 missionaries to eat Dinner with them for Easter.  They are smart, fun, and fairly wealthy. Sister Marsha Newman writes novels, she wrote "Joseph and Emma, A Love Story."  She knows and has studied a lot. Thanks for everything.  This week is going to be awesome, and we will get her done. Thanks for all of your love and support, I love you and Don´t Forget to tell JACOB HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is getting old.  I am happy for him and hope that he has a great birthday!!! Have a great Week! And Don´t forget to listen to General Conference!

Love,

Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment