Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tell everyone "Hello"

March 23, 2015
The temperature isn´t too bad, but it is starting to heat up a little bit. This week went very good for us, we had some Ex Missionaries come to our area and work with us. We also had an 18 year old who just left to the MTC today, he went with us all day long. He was kind of nervous for the first few lessons and then kind of got a hang of it and it was really special for him. We taught a lot of lessons this week and had a lot of investigadors go to church, that was really good. We had a really good week, I am really grateful and happy to still be on the Mission, I am learning a lot and I know that God still needs me here. I am sure that Jacob had a really good time, that is good for him, he looks happy in the pictures that you sent me. It sounds like Isaac is pretty good at Tennis. I have some news, I just received my flight plans for my return to Utah, I´ll send them to you guys. I still can´t believe that my Mission is coming to an end. It is funny how when I started my Mission everyone wrote me, and now that I am finishing it everyone is writing me again. Have a great week, and remember how much that I love you so much, I love you guys so much, I hope that you are proud of me, I love the Gospel, I love being a missionary and the experience and knowledge that I have gained on a Mission, it is priceless! I have learned and progressed like none other and I am ready to continue forward with Faith and help others at all time! My testimony grows stronger every day, the more we share it, the stronger and more earnest they become! Have a great week, and tell everyone hello!

Love,

Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment