Saturday, March 21, 2015

Last transfer

March 16, 2015
The Whole zone pretty much stayed the same in this transfer,only two missionaries are leaving our Zone. I am going to finish my Mission in Los Cabos! I cannot believe it, my last transfer in the MIssion, I just get emotional thinking about it. President Velez just wrote me a letter saying that he was very grateful for my service and for all that I had done to help the Mission, and that it was going to be the last letter to me. That hit me so hard, my last letter to President, I am going to miss writing him. Six more weeks! I am going to take advantage of the very little time that I have left. Everyone is trying to kill me by saying that I am going home.  I know that I stayed in this area to try my Faith, because I know everybody and everybody knows me and I know what I need to do. I just need to focus and work as hard as I can. Elder Marshall is in my Zone! Elder Hymas goes home one transfer after I do.  Jacob is going to prom?  Wow he is a lot more manly than I was.   I remembered I wimped out and gave a lot of excuses(money..etc) That is awesome that Isaac is discovering his talents, he has a really bright future ahead of him. I love you guys so much, and I am so grateful for all that you have done for me. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I love being a missionary, I love teaching and sharing what I know is true to other people. I love sharing my testimony to everyone and serving and helping other people. I have also learned that when someone is about to finish their mission, everyone wants to talk to me and write me. I am sorry that I don´t have more time to write, I love you so much! Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Elder Cannon 

1 comment:

  1. Useful blog and Profitable post.
    Your information is much important for us. Thank you for sharing.
    Los Cabos Transfers

    ReplyDelete