Thursday, March 12, 2015

Worst Thing ever...

March 9, 2015

This week went very well, we walked a ton and worked really hard. The worst thing ever...I received a phone call from the Secretaries of the Mission, "Hey Elder Cannon, we have a question for you...Sure, tell how can I help...Elder which airport is the closest to your house? We need to buy the plane tickets in advance."  I couldn`t believe it, it really surprised me. Then 2 days later they asked the same thing to my companion Elder Hymas. Why do Mission`s have to come to an end?

We have started going to a Gym, at 6 am! It feels really good to work out with weights and the trainer, Eric is really cool.  We are really good friends. That is awesome that Jay Wilson saw Tiffany. When does she go home? Eliza and Logan seemed really happy.  Tell them congratulations for their wedding and that I am really happy for them and their future is very bright! I am sure that Dan Harris gave an amazing talk and that he did an excellent job. Everything is going very well here.  We are excited and this next week we will have transfers, I would like to end my Mission here, even though I know that some of the members would try to distract by telling me that I am going home and what I am going to do. I will tell you all about the transfers, my last transfer, noooooooooo, why? I am going to see if I can extend one more transfer, just kidding. Ex Elder Cano said that he will be coming back to Los Cabos to visit, we are excited to see him! I love being a missionary, I have learned and grown so much, my testimony has strengthened and I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! There is no work more important than preaching the Gospel and doing the Lord`s work! Thanks for all of your love and support and for all that you have done for me! I love you guys so much, I have the best family in the world!   Love, Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment