Friday, April 24, 2015

I AM GOING TO MISS THE MISSION SO MUCH.

This week went very well for us! I am really enjoying my Mission.  The results are still coming. This Friday we had a baptism of the cutest kid. His name is Marco, it was a special baptism.  Before I actually baptized him I was almost crying.  This is my last baptism as a full time missionary. I am going to miss the Mission so much.  I am excited to go home to see my family, but I feel like I am leaving a lot of families here in Mexico.  I did not think that I could love these people so much. We had a really awesome family attend church on Sunday.  I am really excited for them. Wow, one week, I can´t express how I feel.  I am feeling a little bit of everything, but I know that God has a plan for me.  He knows everything and if I follow his plan everything will be alright. I am excited for my life. I am excited to see you guys and be with you guys and to continue to serve the Lord. Just because I served a Mission, does not mean that I am saved.  There is a lot of work to do when I get back. I love you.  In case I don´t get to write you next week I will see you at the airport. Don´t forget that I am coming home on Wednesday night, I´ll see you soon!

Love,

Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment