Monday, January 26, 2015

Share the Gospel with Everyone!

Wow that was quite an awesome experience with the missionaries that you had. I had an infection in my throat and an infection in my stomach, they gave me four medicines and made me rest for a little while. That wasn´t so fun. When we left the hospital we had quite a bit of success.  We had 8 investigators attend church on Sunday.  We might have a baptism this week.  Her name is Laura.  She is almost ready to get baptized. She has been to church on and off for about 2 years, but she has never received a testimony of the church. We are praying and hoping that she can get baptized before my companion goes home.  This is his last week on the Mission. Time goes by way too fast. This is the last week of the transfer and then I only have 3 months on my Mission. It is something that hurts, in three months I will not be a full time missionary. I am excited for the future and for the rest of my Mission. I know without a doubt in my heart that this church is the true church, it is the truth, the Spirit has testified and told me time after time and I will never deny it. I know that Jesus Christ my Savior and Redeemer and that he atoned and suffered for my sins, I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ, I know that I can repent and be cleansed of my sins. I know that God has a plan for me.  He knows everything and he is perfect. I know that he loves me and knows what is best for me. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God. My testimony has grown a lot in these 2 years. I am so grateful for everything that God has given me, God has given me everything and I am in debt to him. I love the Gospel and I love my Savior. I will do my best to share the Gospel to the world. There is a lot to do here in Los Cabos. Thanks for your example and for teaching me the Gospel! I love you guys so much and I will make you guys proud and serve with all of my heart. I hope that Amanda has a great time and can go to Italy soon. Have a great Week and Share the Gospel with everyone.

Love,

Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment