Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Oldest Missionary in the Zone

February 3, 2015
I am feeling perfect, and no longer sick. This week was really good and hard to watch my companion finish his Mission. He ended well his Mission and it was hard for him to say good bye to everyone. We had transfers there were a lot of transfers in this Zone. My new companion is Elder Hymas he is from Meridian Idaho, over one year ago I was his District Leader and now we are Zone Leaders. He is way awesome and we are so excited to Preach the Gospel and to be together.  We are really good friends. He is my first companion that I had already met before he was my companion. Elder Hymas would always joke around that we were going to be companions, and now we are! Today we traveled in bus for about 6 hours to bring new missionaries to their area, we were so ready to go to work. We have been super busy with all of the transfers and with a lot to do, it is fun. Our Investigador Laura passed her baptismal interview today and she is going to get baptized this Friday, the Zone is going to do amazing this transfer, I am feeling it. Laura wanted Elder Cano to be in his baptism, we are going to see what we can do, and it will be very special for her. I am thankful for all of the blessings that God has given us and am very excited to work and work and work to bring many people to Christ. I can´t believe that I only have two more transfers of my Mission left, I am going to make the very best of them! Thanks for all of your love and support that you have given me all throughout my Mission. I love you so much and hope the best for you!

Love,
Elder Cannon


February 9, 2015

It was a lot of fun working this week, I like working with my companion and we are excited for our area. It is hitting me hard, that I have little time left on my Mission, all of the members and missionaries say it to me, I am the oldest missionary in the Zone, it is honestly kind of hard. I am excited to continue to preach the Gospel and to see Miracles! I love my Savior Jesus Christ! I love the Gospel, I love how the Spirit works and seeing how it works in others lives. I will work until my last of my Mission to bring others unto Christ. I have a lot of responsability and a lot to do on earth! I will do my best and I will do the will of my Father in Heaven! Thanks for the letter and support!

Love,

Elder Cannon

This was Elder Cano's last district meeting


February 16, 2015
This week went amazing.  The whole Zone did really well and we are pumped to Preach the Gospel! Laura got baptized this Friday, it was such a special baptism! I baptized her.  The Ward gave her a lot of support and made her feel loved. After the baptism she was crying and I knew that the Spirit had touched her heart and softened it. My old companion Brother Cano called Laura and told her congratulations, it was such a special day and I will never forget it.  Words can´t describe these moments. It is funny because I still remember the first day that we met her and now seeing where she is at now is incredible. This week we have two baptisms coming up, possibly three! We are really excited for all of the success that we are about to have.  We have been working really hard and the work is starting to pay off. This Friday all of the Zone Leaders in the Baja California are going to have a Meeting with President Velez, his wife and the Assistants. The Assistants said that they have thought a lot and they think that me and my companion should teach an lesson to President Velez.  We are going to teach The Gospel of Jesus Christ.  We are going to teach to our Mission President in front of all the Leaders. I am excited.  It is something that I have never done and we are going to prepare and do our very best! Thanks for all of your love and support and have an Excellent Week, I love you!

Love,

Elder Cannon

P.S.  This is Laura's baptism.  She makes us look tall.  She is 17 years old and says she wants to go on a mission.



No comments:

Post a Comment