Tuesday, January 20, 2015

In the Hospital

January 19, 2015
This week went well.  The only bad thing is that I got sick and I was in the hospital for a little while, but right now I am feeling a lot better. My companion finishes his Mission in just two weeks.

We had some baptisms in the Zone this week! We should be having some baptisms at the end of the month and in February, we are excited for that. Today we went to Hard Rock Cafe one of the co- managers there gave us a 50% discount! The food was amazing. My companion is kind of worried about going home.  He doesn´t feel like he is ready to go home and he said it doesn´t feel like he is already going home. I know that this week will be excellent and we will go help a lot of people in need.Thanks for the letter mom, I love you, I am so grateful to have you in my life.

Love,

Elder Cannon


No comments:

Post a Comment