Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Zone Meeting and Hike

January 12, 2015

We had our Meeting for the Leaders of the Mission.  It was very special! My companion and I taught all of the missionaries.  It was really special and the Spirit was very strong in the Meeting. It was special to see President Velez and his wife, they always get us excited to work hard.  The weather is still warm down here. Today we hiked up a hill that had an amazing overlook, it was really pretty and the sunrise was beautiful. Then we went the center of Los Cabos to eat we ate at an expensive famous restaurant called Jimmy Rockets, the burgers there are amazing. It honestly kind of felt like I was on vacation while we were there. There are so many tourists and quite a few Americans visiting. We had a really good week, the attendance at church was 190! It was full, there were no empty seats in church. Life is really good, a former missionary Varian Logan Helm came down to visit.  He was a missionary about a year ago in Los Cabos.  He worked with us and visited all of the members. He is way cool and helped us a lot. We had some really good lessons with him, with the Spirit very strong. I love these experiences they strengthen my faith and my testimony of this work. I am really happy to be here and to serve others. I am learning and progressing so much as a person, I can feel a big change happening in me. We had a gift exchange with the other Zone for Christmas, it felt good to give. My gift was from a sister Missionary who called everyone in my zone to found out my talents and who I really am.  She made a three page story based on what everyone told her about me. It was really special and it was a really great gift.  She also gave me ties, and American candies! I will send you pictures of today and the gift exchange that we had! I love you so much, thanks for all of the love and support that you have given me on my Mission! Have a great week and prepare for the Second Coming of our Savior Jesus Christ!

Love,

Elder Cannon    



No comments:

Post a Comment