Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What I want for Christmas

I got the Halloween package it was really awesome and I loved it! Thanks for the package.  This week was good, but it was a little hard, because a lot of our investigadors that we hoped would go to church didn`t go. But the good news is that we should have some baptisms coming up this week in the District! I am really excited for the future and to do God`s Will.

  (Answer to the question: "what should we send you for christmas?") You could send me some more pictures of the family, you could send some snow down for Christmas! Just kidding, I hope that the weather cools down just a tad bit more. Everythings good, we are excited to work and bring others to come unto Christ. My companion Elder Tapia can`t believe how fast time goes by, we are already half way done with this transfer. It is so weird being one of the older missionaries in the Mission. We are having fun and working hard, thanks for all of your love and support.   

No comments:

Post a Comment