Thursday, October 30, 2014

Still Sunny


That sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween, and that Isaac and his friends got scared pretty good. My week went really well! On the day of the dead our whole zone went to the cemetary to contact for a few hours! It went very well and it was successful! The attendance this Sunday was 49! Our investigador Ronaldo got baptized this Friday, I was  so happy for him, he looked so happy on Sunday when he got confirmed, and looked really cute with his white shirt and tie. The weather is finally started to cool down a little bit and it feels so much better. This transfer went by so fast, in one more week it is over. I would love to stay another transfer, but I feel like I am shipping out, but I hope not. Next week we will have a stake conference, we are all excited for that! Life is really good right now, I couldn´t ask for anything more. Life is a Happy Song! I love the people here in Villa Union, it is the saddest thought ever of having to leave them some day. There are so friendly and kind. Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment