Thursday, October 16, 2014

The weather is still hot!

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am doing great.  The weather is still really really hot! Everyone was saying that it would cool down in Octuber, but the heat is still really strong. Now the people are saying that at the end of November or in the beggining of December that it will start to cool down. Some say that it will not ever get cold. That`s fine, I´ll get used to it. This week was a really good week, I convinced one of our investigador`s to share her testimony on Sunday.  It was really special, and she is very prepared and excited for her baptism. We had our Zone Meeting this week.  It was really special.  At the end of it everyone came up and told me that I was gong to be Zone Leader, I thought that was funny, but none of that matters.  I am just happy and grateful for the opportunity to serve God. That new movie looks so good.  I really want to see it.   I heard that all of the missionaries in the United States have to watch the movie to be able to answer investigadors doubts or questions about the movie. I am pumped to Preach the Gospel and to work extremely hard. I am really excited for the what the future has in store! Thanks for the letter, and for all of the love and support that you have given me on my Mission. I love you Mom, you are the best, you were always such a great example to me. I hope that you have a great birthday and a great week, don`t forget how much that I love you!

Love Elder Cannon   

No comments:

Post a Comment