Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Meet my companion

Thanks for the letter, it was really nice to hear that everyone is doing great back home. This week was a superb week, we had a lot of success! Rosalia who just got baptized, went to the temple this week end.  I know that it was such a great experience for her. Elder Tassainer was able to be baptized for Rosalia`s son that died. This gospel is so wonderful and it is perfect. Rosalia and her sister Marisol shared their testimonies and experience in the temple, it was so special to hear that. It touched my heart! We worked and worked with the members, that is the only way to have success is through the members. Not just to have a little success, but to have a lot of success! I actually really like training.  It helps if you have a good companion. My companion is the son of a Stake President. He is really bright and I am trying to do all that I can to help him to be the greatest missionary, a lot better than I am. Life is perfect, we are seeing a lot of miracles.  I am so pumped to work! Thanks for the letter.  Have a great week! I love you!

Love Elder Cannon  
 
Here is a picture the day I picked up my new companion.
 
Here are some  pictures from our baptism last week.
Many of these people are from the  family Aragon.  and several are investigators.
 Below is Rosalia at her baptism.

 
 
 
P.S.  Here is another email and picture from Sister Tassainer (Senior Missionary)
 
Your son, Elder Cannon, is an excellent teacher, and hard worker.  His humility and love of the Mexican people and other missionaries make him an outstanding missionary .

No comments:

Post a Comment