Monday, September 15, 2014

More rain and baptism

Thanks for the letter, we had a really good week. It has been raining a little bit.  We have kept working, but if they tell us we have to stay in the house then we will do it. Israel, the son of Rosalia(who got baptized three weeks ago) got baptized this Saturday! It was a really special baptism and a lot of people went to go see it. It was really powerful to hear his mother Rosalia testify and express how happy she is for her son. Elder Tapia baptized him. We have been having a lot of really spritual experiences. We found a new investigador who went to church all by herself, and told us that she wants us to teach her. Her boyfriend is an ex-missionary.  She is 20 years old and he is 31! Her boyfriend talked to me on the phone and he told me to do my best and that his exaltation was in my hands.  I thought that was so funny. This persona is called Alicia.  She is really bright and learns really fast.  God is blessing us so much and has helped us to find His children who are ready to accept the Gospel. It sounds like everything is going good back home, I wish the best for you guys and hope that you have a great week. I love you!

Love Elder Cannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment