Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Rainy

The weather this week did cool down.   In the beginning of the week it did rain.   For a few hours we couldn´t leave our house because of the rain.  That sounds like a fun missionary activity that you guys had. This week we had divisiones with my old companion from Rosario(Elder Hernandez), it was so awesome to be together with him again.  He kept telling me that he cannot believe how much that I have changed on my Mission. This week was honestly a hard one for us.  We worked really hard and found a lot of new people to teach, but nobody went to church. I was a little disappointed, but I am really motivated to get them to church next week. We have got a baptism for every Saturday for the next three weeks lined up.  We hope and pray that all goes to plan and that we can follow through and get her done. My District is working really hard and I am really proud of them! I cannot believe how fast this transfer went by.  Three more weeks and then it is finished.   I really enjoy training, and I hope that I stay with my companion for another transfer, but we will see what happens! Have a fantastic week!

Love Elder Cannon  

No comments:

Post a Comment