Thursday, August 28, 2014

First week as a trainer

This week was so awesome, our investigador Rosalia got baptized. It was such a special baptism, Rosalia testimony made me cry.  It was so special. I baptized her and then yesterday Elder Tapia confirmed her as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Next Saturday she is going to the temple to do baptisms for the dead with her sister (a convert who got baptized one year and a half ago). It is fun training.  I feel pressure and I feel like I need to be and do my very best, it pushes me to be better. Elder Tapia is a great companion and a great missionary.  He knows English really well and he has taught me a lot. What this Branch really needs are Priesthood Holders.  We are getting a decent amount of people to go to church, but they are all women who don`t have husbands. Right now my camera doesn`t want to send pictures, I`ll try to get the Tassainers to send pictures of the baptism to you.  I love being a missionary.  I love this Gospel.  I have changed and learned so much here in Mexico.  I just wish that time would slow down a little bit.  Thanks for the letter and for being my parents, and for raising me in the Gospel.  Without I wouldn`t be here!

 Love, Elder Cannon

This is a picture of my zone, a transfer ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment