Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stayed in Villa Union

I AM GOING TO TRAIN! I am so pumped! My hijo(son`s) name is Elder Tapia.  He is from Monterrey Mexico. He is a stud, he isn`t afraid to talk to people, is very intelligent, and speaks English really well.  I am really excited.  I can`t believe that Jacob is going to be a senior.  That is insane everyone is growing up. That is hilarious that Dad read the little a`s and little b`s.  How often are you guys reading the scriptures as a family? What page are you guys at? I got the package that you guys sent me.  My companion Elder Rock went to La Paz, in Los Cabos California.  He got on his flight today.   I know that this is going to stretch me.  It`s is going to be very good for me and I am ready to hit the ground running. I`ll let you know how it goes. Have a great week and take care!

Love Elder Cannon
 
P.S. Received another message and photos from Senior Missionary Couple.
 
 
Elder Cannon survived the transfers.  He is still with us here in Villa Union.  We are very happy because he is such a humble hard- working Elder.  Right now we have quite a few investigators .  đź’–. Bro and Sis Tassainer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment