Thursday, January 30, 2014

I love my life and what I am doing!

(In response to telling Ryan someone he home taught has cancer), he said:  She will be in my prayers. Tell her that I love her and hope that she gets better soon, and that Christ knows how she feels because he suffered for this sickness that she has right now. With the power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ she will find peace in Him, and that everything will be okay.
 
 This week was a great week.  We worked really hard and walked very quickly to visit everyone. I love looking back at all of my experiences of my mission, I can´t believe all that has happened, all that I have learned, and all that I have changed. We are working hard and are content with all of the work that we are doing. I love this work and the thought of finishing my mission, is a very dreadful thought. I love my life and what I am doing! Take care!
 
 
Love Elder Cannon    
 
P.S.  Elder Porter is a great missionary.  He only has six months in the mission. He is a wrestler.  We are starting to do work outs a little bit more intense in the mornings.  That is really good for me. We get a long really well and we are really excited to work together. This is a photo of my companion and me in the house of Geovani.   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment