Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Years!

My week was really awesome.  For new years eve we were invited to two parties at members homes. We ate 12 grapes at midnight and wished for 12 wishes.  That  is what the people do in Mexico.   I honestly missed being with you guys for the new year playing card games until 12 am. I got a little bit sick this week, but I am starting to feel a little better. This week was really good and I am done with the parties and ready to work.

 We are going to have baptisms on Friday, and I am so excited for them.  There haven't been very many people in their houses, but now they should have all returned.   On tuesday I received your package for Christmas, it was so awesome, and it made me so very happy. I gave most of the gifts away.  They are way awesome, and the people really like the Squirmle. Thanks for the gifts, I could not believe how many presents that you sent me. I love you.  Stay warm and bundle up.
Love Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment