Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Humbled

I absolutely loved the photos of Dad being Grinch and the photos of everybody. It is so hilarious. The food sounds amazing. This week really was a good week, but something really hard happened to me. I lost my camera with all of my photos. Eight months of my mission I feel like I lost. I wish that I had sent more photos to you guys. I still hope that I find my camera. I lost all of my photos of Rosario and Culiacan and the MTC. This event has definitely made me more humble and has been hard. It sounds like the missionaries in the ward are having a lot of success, that is so awesome. For the first time in my mission we helped a family paint their house and it was a lot of fun. I wanted to take a picture of it, I went for my camera and then I realized that it was lost. I am excited for Christmas and to a lot of families have invited us to dine with them. Tomorow we have conference with President Velez, I am excited to go. I believe that I will recieve the package that you sent me very soon. I have humbled a lot lately and thought of all of my blessings and everything that God has given me. Thanks for the letters and photo it made me very happy.    

No comments:

Post a Comment