Monday, November 25, 2013

Good News from Rosario

Thanks for the letter.  I look forward to reading your letters every week. The weather has cooled down a little bit, but it is still really hot at times. I cannot believe that it is almost December and that it is already Thanksgiving. I love the iPod, the music and the talks have really helped me a lot to be more happy and at peace.

 This week was a little bit hard, none of our investigators came to church this week, but I learned a lot. We also heard a lot of complaints from the members about the leaders of the church. Life is a little hard I just need to take it one day at a time.  Even though times are hard, I heard the greatest news ever from Rosario. I heard that today Oscar and Vicki (investigators in Rosario that we taught) are going to get married, and that they will get baptized on Saturday with their child. I was so happy to hear that Elder Herndandez and his companion are having success in Rosario.  They told me that absolutely everyone in Rosario asks for Hermano(Brother) Cannon.  They said that I am a celebrity down there. This made me really happy and think about all of the good times and experiences that I had in Rosario. I heard that Family Reyes misses me a lot, and that the child Jesus prays so that I return soon and that everyone is praying for me.  Lourdes is preparing to be a missionary and is the second counselor of the Laurels, and she is working a lot with the missionaries in Rosario. All of this makes me feel so special and so grateful beyond measure. I cannot express enough gratitude for the time I had to serve in Rosario, for everyone that I met and everything that happened there. I love you guys.  Thanks for everything that you did for me and for all of your love and support.

Love Elder Cannon    

1 comment:

  1. Ryan is a celebrity wherever he goes! Sure do love him.

    ReplyDelete