Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Missionary challenge

Sorry for writing a little late.  I have been really busy. My week was a good one, and my Spanish is starting to come back, little by little. We aren´t right in the big city, but Culiacan is really big. There isn´t crime, don´t worry about anything, I am fine. I just got my package- I loved it- it made me really happy.

I kind of miss going to the temple. I wish there was a temple in our mission.

(I told Ryan my lesson this week is on member missionary work)   I have a goal for you guys, bring a friend who isn´t a member at the Ward Christmas Party. Also another goal can be to bring less active members to the party.  Some advice for the members, is that they shouldn´t wait until the missionaries come at their doorstep to do missionary work. They should be bringing and introducing their friends to the missionaries. Also the members need to give the missionaries names of people to teach and visit and then go and help the missionaries to do the work. One area in my district is having a lot of success and I am really happy for them. We have some potential investigators but we need to find some new ones. I hope that all goes well with Grandpa. I hope that all goes well, I love you guys!

Love Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment