Monday, November 11, 2013

Adjusting to Culiacan and new calling

I had my first baptismal interview with a child called Eduardo, who is 9 years old. It was really special and I have another interview this week. We had a good amount of investigators that went to church and some less active members also went. My spanish is coming back, but it still isn´t exactly where I want it to be. It is still hard, but a little better. My companion likes to give me chile to eat, I am starting to get a little better at eating spicy food. Today for preparation day we played soccer and it was really fun. We have a decent amount of investigators.  We just found out that one of our investigators has schizophrenia. I knew that he had some problems but I did not think it was anything like that. We had a really fun Family Home Evening in the week.  There were about 25 people that went to it.  We got to know a lot of people and it was a good missionary opportunity. We didn´t have a zone meeting this month, so  I haven´t recieved anything from you guys yet, but once we have a zone meeting I am sure that the package will arrive. I still miss Rosario a little bit and the people there.  Why does time go by so stinking fast?  I am a little jealous of the new missionaries because they have more time left in the mission than I do.  My week was better and I am ready to go to work. Thanks for your letter, it helped me a lot.
Love Elder Cannon      

No comments:

Post a Comment