Monday, October 28, 2013

Transfer to Culiacan

I am being transfered to Culiacan.  Holy cow a lot happened this week! My companion Elder Hernandez is going to stay in Rosario and train an American. I am going to Culiacan to be a District Leader.  I can´t believe that I am going to do this. There are positions before District Leader and for some reason I jumped them. I feel quite a bit of pressure to be able to do this, but I know that this is what God needs me to do.  This is going to be hard.  I have never been a leader in my life. I have always followed someone. I hope that I can be the best District Leader and missionary that I can possibly be. Saying  goodbye to Rosario was pretty hard for me.  It felt like I had been there for such a long time, and is a big part of my life. I just wish that I had taken pictures with some of the people that I had known. I took a lot of pictures in Rosario, but there are some people that I regret not taking a picture with them. Today I will be receiving a new companion.  He is pretty new.  He just finished training, and I will meet him later today. I heard a lot of good things about my area from some of the missionaries in my zone.  I am really excited to go and a little nervous.   I heard that we live about 20 minutes from the Mission President.  Thanks for you letters and your love and support.   I am really excited and this week I should have a lot of great experiences to tell you. Thanks for everything, I love you guys.
Love Elder Cannon

1 comment:

  1. Exciting news! Extra prayers headed to Mexico for Ryan and his new assignment. I love his attitude and energy.

    ReplyDelete