Friday, April 26, 2013

Birthday in the MTC

The MTC is so awesome.  I can tell that I am improving a lot at Spanish.  I know that I still have so much to learn.  It is so hard to teach lessons in Spanish.  I can´t wait until I am fluent in Spanish, but I know that it won´t be easy.Time is flying at the MTC.  I can´t believe that it has already been three weeks at the MTC. I only have three more weeks of the MTC if my visa goes through.

 Thank you so much for all of the presents that I was getting for my birthday. I can´t believe that you guys gave me a present for every single hour of the day. On my birthday, a lot of people in my district would help me count down when I open my presents.  It was a lot of fun.  I felt so popular on my birthday. My companion Elder Hammon says thanks for the Snickers candy bar.  Those are actually his favorite candy bar. I saw Loren at night on my birthday, and I have eaten lunch near him. He is  just across the hall from our room. He looks like he is really excited.  A lot of my friends have left from the MTC.

I think that I am gaining a little bit of weight.  They have cinnamon rolls, chocolate doughnuts, chocolate chip cookies, and I can eat that for every meal.  It´s dangerous.

 The MTC is awesome. Are my letters long enough?  I love getting letters. Talk to you in a week.
Oh yeah, Richard G. Scott came to the MTC.  He gave us an Apostolic blessing.  It was the greatest thing ever.  I was motivated so much to be better.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun Birthday for your missionary! It's exciting to read his letters. Thanks for the BLOG!

    ReplyDelete