Friday, April 19, 2013

The MTC is really awesome!

The MTC is really awesome.  I have learned so much.  It is really hard though.  At a Devotional Elder Richard G. Scott came and spoke to us. It was the greatest Devotional ever and I can't believe that I was so lucky to get to hear from him.

Tell Isaac thanks for the letter and that it made me really happy.  I thought some of the words that Google translate had were really funny. I can't wait until I am fluent in Spanish.  I have learned so much about Spanish in only two weeks.

I saw George and I got a picture with him today. I will send pictures as soon as I remember to. I started taking a few more pictures today because I was kind of lacking on picture taking. Tell me about everything. I don't need anything (I asked Ryan what he wanted for his b-day).  Don't send me any food until I go to Mexico.  There is plenty of food at the MTC. Thanks for the letters.  I really like to get letters in the mail.  My goal is to get everyone to write me letters through the mail then I will email them back. I know I am kind of cheap.

The MTC is awesome.   I can't wait to see Loren in a week.   I hope my Visa can go through. I heard that a lot of Elders are having problems with their Visas lately.  I forgot to tell you in my first week at the MTC Vocal Point came to the MTC and we got to listen and sing with them.

By the way,  I found my electric razor, don't send me another one. I love you guys, talk to you in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment