Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here are Elder Cannon's letters and pictures from the past couple weeks.

November 24, 2014
I can´t believe that it is snowing there.   I can´t even imagine what snow looks like.   My week was a really awesome week. I got the package from Grandma and the package from you guys also. I loved the packages they made me feel so special and loved. I have the best family in the world. I loved everything in the packages and so did the Zone! The picture is of my District Leader, Elder Reese and of a future missionary Kathia(she helped us a lot while I was in Mazatlan), she put in her papers. We had a Multi Zone Conference.   I met a lot of missionaries because I have never been the La Baja California, it was a very special Conference with the Spirit very strong. This week we didn´t have quite as much time to work in the field.   I didn´t realize how many things a Zone Leader has to do, but it has taught me to serve and love the missionaries in the Zone. We were blessed in this week with success and we have to keep working hard and find those who are ready to accept the Gospel and that need it. Thanks for all of your support and love that you have given me, I feel so blessed to be a part of this family and for all of your love and support that you have given me! Have a great week!

Love Elder Cannon


December 1, 2014
This week we worked extremely hard and found some new people to teach. On Thanksgiving, a returned missionary bought us Tacos! On Tuesday I cooked potatoes, pudding, rolls and we fed the Zone with the food that Grandma Robinette sent me in her package! Everyone loved it, the Americans were super excited, and the Mexicans were happy! We also had a Zone Meeting on Saturday! It was the first Zone Meeting that me or my companion had ever given.  It was really awesome and we excited all of our missionaries to work hard. The topic was on HE IS THE GIFT, we are excited for this program and we hope it brings great results. I brought the Christmas tree and decorated it, everyone loved it and are really excited for Christmas! Thank you so much for the Christmas package. I am so happy for Jacob and that he was able to receive his patriarcal blessing, that is so awesome. Tell him congratulations, and to obey and do all that he can in order to win and earn the blessings that he is promised. I cannot believe that it is already December.  Time goes by way too fast.  This transfer is only five weeks long, then the next transfer will be 7 weeks. We are already over half way done with this transfer. I am glad to hear that everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving, and that everyone is happy! Have a great Week, love life and take advantage of every day!  Love, Elder Cannon



No comments:

Post a Comment