Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Getting ready for Christmas-two weeks worth of letters

December 15, 2014
My week was good! We still don´t have a new bishop, but hope that we will get one soon. Tomorrow we will have our Ward Christmas Party, I am really looking forward to that. I can´t wait to talk to you guys, that will be fun and special. Also this week we are going to have a party with all of the missionaries in the Baja California and President and Hermana Velez, I am really excited and happy to go! I can´t believe that it is already Christmas Time, time is going extremely fast. There were a lot of transfers in the Mission, the majority of our Zone stayed the same only two missionaries left the zone. I am still with my companion Elder Cano. He is going to finish his mission with me! I have never killed a missionary(had a companion who finished his mission with me) before. That should be fun! A lot of awesome members and investigadors are not going to be here during Christmas and New Year, I am kind of sad that we are going to be left with a lot fewer people to visit, but that gives us no excuse whatsoever to not continue to work as hard. We are going to find a lot of people to teach this Christmas and bring them the Gospel, what greater gift could anyone want! I am excited and ready to do all that I can to do the Will of my Heavenly Father. Thanks for the letter and for your support that you have given me throughout my Mission. You are the best, and I love you so much! Take care and have a wonderful week!

Love,

Elder Cannon  

December 22, 2014

This week we also had our Ward Party and there was a good turnout of investigators and less active members! It was really fun! A really cool experience was that a young investigator accompanied us for almost a day.  He was excited and it surprised the members that he was not a member, that was a really special experience for my Merry Christmas.  I love you guys so much and I am excited to talk to you guys! Is it okay for you guys at 5 pm on Christmas Day to Skype?

No comments:

Post a Comment