Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

That was so awesome to talk to all of you guys Everything is different. A lot has changed in the past year. I am glad that you had a great mothers day. Everyone is getting old, and my brothers are starting to get a little focused on girls. I felt really special getting to see all of you guys and I miss you. But I know that I am supposed to be here and that God has everything planned out for me, I can`t wait to see what he has got in store for me. I feel like my life couldn`t get better.  I am happy!  I have started to understand the importance of time, of why we are here, and what God really wants from me. This week it is possible that we are going to see some baptisms. We are going to have one baptism. Elder Porter and Elder Perez are going to baptize a family of 3, that Elder Porter and I found and taught. I feel really blessed to be able to see these baptisms and to see the fruits of our efforts. A lot of the times when we leave our areas, we don`t see that what we did really mattered or that we had success in our area. I am happy, there is no other place I would rather be than here in Culiacan.  I love my Mission and I love doing what I do. I want to be a missionary forever. I don`t want to end.  I still lack a long time before I go home, so I don`t think a whole lot about that. I need to take advantage of this precious time that I have left and get her done. Have a great Week! Happy Mothers Day, I love you so much.  I don`t know who I would be if I didn`t have you as my Mother, you are the perfect example and I look up to you alot. Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment