Monday, September 9, 2013

Meet the Missionaries in my Zone

That pig looks so awesome, and that ward party sounds like it was a lot of fun.

This Saturday we have a man named Herminio who is going to be baptized. He is a really golden investigator.  He has read a lot of the Book of Mormon and has a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon. I could see him being a great leader in the church and watching him progress has been priceless. I can´t believe how much that my testimony has grown and how fast time flies. One missionary that is in Rosario, Elder Hernandez, is going to leave after this transfer which ends at this week. I have so much respect for the missionaries that leave and hope that I can be like them.

 I finished reading Our Heritage and cannot believe how much that the early Saints suffered and everything that they went through. It really humbled me and made me realize  how easy I have it and how important that this gospel is and the responsibility that I have as a missionary.  All is well in Rosario and the Christlike Attribute that I feel like I improved was my humility and the importance of being humble. I learned that the more humble that you are the more that God trusts you to do his will, and it is easier to listen to the spirit when we are humble and willing to learn. Thanks for the letter and everything that you have done for me.

Love Elder Cannon
 
This is a picture of my Zone, everyone in my zone is really awesome.  Starting from the top left Elder Morales, Elder Perez, Elder Hernandez, Elder Cannon, Elder Millerberg, Elder Sumano, Elder Canul, Elder Hernandez, Elder Monasterio, and Elder MacDowell.
 P.S.  From Mom--What's the story with all the ankles showing on the front row? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment