Monday, November 10, 2014

Transfer to Los Cabos (San Lucas)


We had a really good amount of investigadors attend the stake conference.  The speaker was a Seventy whose name is Moroni(I don´t remember his last name).  He spoke with so much power.  He is like a mexican version of Elder Holland. Villa Union should be having a baptism next week.  I would love to be there, but I know that God needs me here.  The transfers came in and I am going to Los Cabos(San Lucas) as a Zone Leader! My companion´s name is Elder Cano.  He is really cool.  He is from Pachuca. There were a few problems in the past transfer, Elder Cano became Zone Leader for the last two weeks of the last transfer. He doesn´t know the area that well.  He has been a Zone Leader for two weeks, we are both brand new Zone Leaders.   I feel like we will learn and grow a lot together. We got on a bus at 10 pm, we arrived at Culiacan at about 1:30 am, we woke up at 5 am to get ready for our flight that left at 7 am. Our flight arrived to La Paz, then we got on a bus for 2 hours to arrive to San Lucas. I am pretty exhausted and I will sleep like a baby this night.

I am going to miss Villa Union a lot.  I love the people here, but I know that I need to move on and there are other people that I need to help. It was so hard to say good bye to all of the members, converts, and investigadors. I was crying a little bit.  That is the hardest part of the Mission, leaving your area. It was so hard seeing others bawling because I was leaving.  It touched my heart so strongly that this is where God needs me to be. Our area seems like it is struggling a lot, we have a lot to do here and I am pumped to get her done in this Ward so that the Work will grow.






No comments:

Post a Comment